Think Insights has been graduated from beta, thanks to Google. This tool is armed with real time data from Google search & similar platforms and it integrates these results with additional studies, infographics, video interviews, statistics and much more.
Google describes Think Insights as an “information and resource hub for marketers” and it is just that! The amount of content on offer is pretty amazing and people who like statistics are going to fall in love with it.
Think Insights is broken up into 5 different sections which include:
- Latest Insights: If you’re short on time, Latest Insights is like a shortcut. The section provides the featured content of the day.
- Facts and Stats: This section is handy if you’re looking for that last minute, semi-interesting data point or graph for your presentation.
- Research Library: A comprehensive database of Google’s studies, videos and infographics, organized by topic.
- Planning tools: Custom tools to help you gain consumer and marketing insights, including: Real time Insights finder (pictured below), mobile planet, search tools and display benchmark tools.
- Thinking Ahead: What ideas will shape the future? Wouldn’t you like to know. This section lists some of the emerging digital trends Google is watching.
Think Insights will feature Google’s new Real Time Insights Finder tool which allows users to figure out what people are watching, searching for, blogging about, clicking on, and more.
Google knows that there will be quite a bit of discussion around this tool so it has setup a Google+ page (of course!) which lets users to provide feedback on Think Insights and discuss its use with other users.
If you’re keen to delve deep in the world of data and statistics, then you can access Think Insights here.