Many small business owners these days are looking for a one stop shop to service as many of their needs as possible. If you do not offer a certain product or service, your clients will use a company who does.
By allowing this to happen, not only have you lost the business of that new service they were seeking, but you may also lose the current business you have with that client as they may opt to move more of their business to one provider.
Online marketing is the only form of marketing which is continuously growing, while all other marketing mediums are shrinking. For example, the NAA reports that print advertising sales fell by about 30% in the 2009 second quarter.
Whether you have a print shop, marketing agency or interact with small businesses some other way, it makes sense to have some sort of online marketing offering.
Many online marketing companies offer reseller programs to provide business owners with an incentive to use them. But what should you look out for when selecting a partner in this field? Below are some questions you may want answered during this process:
- Is the provider reputable?
- Do they have a good product range?
- What are their commission levels and terms of payment?
- Are you rewarded for repeat sales or first time orders only?
- Is there an expiration on the term you are rewarded?
- Do they provide an account/reseller management area?
- Do they provide you with collateral and support?
- Do they give you the ability to private label reports if you wish and charge a premium for your services?
ineedhits offers a variety of reseller programs which you may want to use as a basis for your research when comparing providers.