Google has rolled out a new AdSense interface to its 2 million publishers making it easier to set up, manage, optimize, and see reports on their ads.
Google has been testing this layout with limited publishers for the last year and now based on the users feedback the new look has been launched. It promises to give publishers better insight into their spending and revenue.
The new interface is now available to all AdSense publishers world wide in over 200 countries in 30 languages. However, just in case you are still not able to view it, look out for a “Try the new AdSense interface” link in the upper corner of your account.
AdSense Product Managers and Engineers posted the announcement on the Inside AdSense Blog, including:
You’ve told us that data that helps you better understand your performance is critical to growing your revenue, so we’ve made sure that the new interface gives you more insights.
You can now run even more detailed performance reports by ad type, ad size, ad unit, targeting type, and bid type for total earnings and other metrics, over custom date ranges.
Some key features of the new interface include:
- Improvised data options to identify ad performance
- Enhanced ad control parameters. All ad controls will be available on the ‘Allow’ and ‘Block’ tabs to filter and categorize your ad networks
- Easier reviewing of income and expense information reports
- Better options for running reports & searching relevant information and features
- Easy graphical reporting
- Quick & easy steps to make amendments in the user account
- Prompt assistance service available
Google emphasizes that this new interface has been built purely based on feedback obtained from their existing publishers, and urges them give it a try and continue giving a feedback. So if you’re an AdSense publisher, feel to test the new interface and let us know what you think.