For all you AdSense users, you’ll be please to hear about the new AdSense interface that Google is currently testing.
Announced at the recent Content Revenue Strategies conference, the new Google AdSense interface addresses the top 3 issues raised by users, namely:
1. Provide insights to help me make more informed decisions about my sites
More information and stats about performance to help AdSense Publishers adjust campaigns and maximize returns.
2. Give me more control over the ads that appear on my sites
The Ad Review center is getting overhauled to improve the control options available to publishers and will also get a clean up to remove the current clutter.
3. Make managing my account more efficient
The execution of common tasks has been significantly simplified with the ability to do bulk editing. The addition of better help menus will also make it easier to complete new activities.
Barry Schwartz who reported the new interface tests, details the following key features:
- More detailed performance reports
- Enables you to view daily stats in graphical formats
- Additional metrics such as the amount you’ve earned from various ad, targeting and bid types
- More options to manage the ads that appear on your site
- cleaner interface that makes it easier to find and review them within the Ad Review Center
- A streamlined AdSense interface to simplify common tasks, such as making a change to several ad units simultaneously
- Added more relevant help on every page, a message inbox for tips from our team, and alerts with important account related notices
At this stage, access is limited to a small group of beta testers in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Japanese. Google is planning to roll this test out to thousands of publishers in the coming weeks.
If you get selected to be one of the beta testers – be sure to share your insights with the rest of our readers.