Local Search Listing – An SEO Innovation Helping Businesses Capture FREE Local Search Traffic
Perth, Western Australia May 29, 2007 — ineedhits are pleased to announce an innovative development in search marketing for small to medium businesses, with the release of Local Search Listing. Local Search Listing helps businesses capitalize on the rapid growth of local search traffic, and the recent local search initiatives by Google and Yahoo!
Local Search Listing enables businesses to capture their share of local searches by providing them with an instant Online Local Profile, and submitting their business to 35 major local search engines and directories.
The rapid growth of local search over the last 12 months reinforces the importance of an effective local search marketing service for small to medium sized businesses:
- Google and Yahoo! now include local listings in their main web search results for local search queries.
- Over 60% of U.S. Internet users (over 110 million people) performed a local search in 2006.
- 41% of those conducting a local search were searching for something in their home area.
- 47% of local searchers visited a local merchant as a result of their search behavior
- 52% said they were searching specifically for a business phone number or address.
*ComScore Networks, September 2006
Many businesses are still spending record amounts on offline advertising, in a bid to drive in-store sales. Considering many businesses’ websites are not focused on local search visibility, and some are still operating without a website, Local Search Listing helps address their local online marketing needs.
Jackie Shervington, CEO of ineedhits, explains how Local Search Listing was developed to address these search marketing issues.
“People are using the Yellow Pages books less and less as they now go online to search for local businesses in their area. I’m confident this new service gives businesses an affordable and easy local search marketing solution. There is no question that with the latest integration of local features by Yahoo and Google, local search is becoming more important. By acting fast and building their local online presence, businesses will be quick to see a positive return on their investment”
Local Search Listing is an affordable ongoing local search marketing solution that helps businesses gain greater local search visibility, driving more customers through the ‘door’. The new service offers the following benefits:
- Targeted Exposure in Major Local Search Results – Local Search Listing includes submission to 35 of the most popular local search engines including Yahoo! Local, MSN Local, Google Local and more.
- Unique Personalized Online Local Profile – Create a comprehensive, personalised Online Local Profile for your business. Live within minutes, each profile is a unique web page, targeted to local customers specific to each business.
- You Don’t Need A Website to Get Listed – The Online Local Profile provides businesses their very own ‘online storefront’ in a matter of minutes.
- Always Up to Date – A Local Search Listing may be updated at any time, to reflect changes in products, services, opening hours or even discounts.
- Increased Local Search Engine Exposure – Better local search engine visibility will result in more businesses connecting with local customers.
- Affordable for Any Business – Only $24.95.
A unique Online Local Profile and ongoing submission to 35 major local search engines for only $24.95 is unbeatable value for any local business. It’s not only more effective, but also much cheaper than traditional forms of local advertising, such as the Yellow Pages.
ineedhits has been serving small businesses for over 10 years and this new service is a great example of its commitment to providing innovative and affordable search solutions for small businesses.